A Monitored Raleigh Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you install a Raleigh monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Raleigh?
You never want to go down the steps to see that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Raleigh flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Raleigh flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Raleigh Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Using these systems helps when you’re home, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Raleigh flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when unwanted water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (919) 756-7929 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.