Back-Up Your Raleigh Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, think about implementing a combination of the ensuing components:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be captured by surveillance as it could be submitted in a criminal case. Go with an outside camera that oversees main areas of entry such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of thieves will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them secured by glass break and motion detectors. When a device is triggered, your security system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s a fact that numerous robberies occur in the daytime when individuals are at the office, you also need to protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically around your access points will immediately shine a light on nefarious behavior and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will notify you whenever a person tries to unlock or open your door. A video doorbell enhances your protection by offering a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation component, smart light bulbs can be customized to a schedule or activated easily from your mobile device. These innovative gadgets give the impression you are on-site and help discourage thieves.