Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Raleigh?
There's a popular perception that placing a home security sign by your front door is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. In essence, a robber is expected to view "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to just have a home security sign in Raleigh and skip an actual home security system? This means that a home security system isn’t necessary, all you need is a home security sign in Raleigh. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Raleigh instead of your alarm system.
Even though there is legitimate value in showing off a yard sign from prominent security companies like ADT®, it’s not all you need to discourage every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position guarding your home with a range of additional security measures. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Raleigh.
Back-Up Your Raleigh Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, think about implementing a combination of the ensuing components:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be captured by surveillance as it could be submitted in a criminal case. Go with an outside camera that oversees main areas of entry such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of thieves will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them secured by glass break and motion detectors. When a device is triggered, your security system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s a fact that numerous robberies occur in the daytime when individuals are at the office, you also need to protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically around your access points will immediately shine a light on nefarious behavior and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will notify you whenever a person tries to unlock or open your door. A video doorbell enhances your protection by offering a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation component, smart light bulbs can be customized to a schedule or activated easily from your mobile device. These innovative gadgets give the impression you are on-site and help discourage thieves.
Get Started On Your Complete Home Security Package
Why run the risk that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Raleigh when you have the opportunity to implement a complete home protection plan? Call (919) 756-7929 or complete the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from a range of packages at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your home’s protection exactly how you want it.