What do you want in a baby monitor in Raleigh?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a a device with a built-in microphone in close proximity to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, today’s monitors now offer high-definition video feeds and two-way talk. You may even link many monitors to your wireless network so you are able to move around all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Raleigh are so advanced that they are similar to inside surveillance in both capabilities and expense.
Would you swap out a baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and surveillance systems share comparable functionality, there are quite a few parents in Raleigh linking their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- specifically if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to soothe your baby back to sleep. Your calming voice could be the only thing needed to keep them peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: While you can have your surveillance system stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness could start to lag. However, when your camera identifies unusual activity, you can configure it to deliver a notification to your mobile device. You will appreciate this if your child silently tries to climb over the crib or if your curious cat noses into the space.
● Video recordings: Many baby monitors don’t record portions of video. You can now deliver a short segment to grandparents to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: As an alternative to having to lug monitoring equipment wherever you go, you may now view your child from your home security app. You might even touch base with your tot and babysitter when you go for an evening away.